Saturday 5 November 2011

HSBC Premier

overview the HSBC Premier service in the wold is great.
In UK, it is very very convenience to the foreigner customers. In UK, you have to have a post address to apply for bank account, and some bank even charge monthly on a foreigner student account. as my personal experience, when me and my mom were at UK, HSBC was the only one willing to offer us an account to help us out -- as we needed an account to transfer money while we forgot to bring any cash with us.
comparing with other banks in UK, we tried asked four major banks in UK, and we offered the same condition, which is we needed a premier account but we living in hotel at that moment. HSBC UK offers a premier brand image and high quality services, they knows catch value customers rather than push them away.
Further more, there was a time I forgot my PIN number while I traveling London. I only used my passport to take cash out from HSBC with nothing else even no card with me, and the whole process was less than 10 mins more then 5 mins in this time was waiting for them to bring and count the cash.

There is no doubt that HSBC Premier in UK provides excellent services. They positioning themselves as a much better services provider with a premier brand image and require a higher amount to open and maintain the account. They are targeting value customers and they want high level of customer loyalty, as the Kumar model suggest they become true friends with their customers, they did make me fell they are my true friend after my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment